Do you need a document notarized? Notary service is available at the library, by appointment only.
Please review the following information:
- Notary Service is limited to five document per person, per visit.
- Service is unavailable 30 minutes before closing
- you must provide your own witnesses, neither library staff nor patrons can be used in that capacity
- We notarize most forms, but our notary service is not available for the following:
- certified copies (e.g. birth and marriage certificates)
- I-9 Forms
- We cannot give legal advice regarding your documents or which type of notarization you require, although we will explain the difference between giving an acknowledgement and taking an oath or affirmation (jurat).
- The Library reserves the right to decline service for any reason. Notary laws are detailed in the New Jersey Notary Public Manual.