Magazines & Periodicals
Looking for magazines and periodicals? You're in the right place!
The Periodicals Department is located on the second floor of Morris County Library. Turn right at the top of the steps and follow the signs!
Visit us to read and check out magazines and periodicals, use copiers, and use microfilm/microfiche readers.
The library maintains an in-depth collection of over 500 periodical titles, including business documents, journals, magazines, and newspapers.
Periodicals are collected in print, microfilm, and online.
Printed magazines and newspapers are either on display or held behind the Periodicals counter.
- Periodicals not on the display racks may be requested from the Periodicals counter. Name and phone number will be required.
- Items may not be taken out of the library.
- All items must be returned to the Periodicals counter by closing.
- Foreign language periodicals may be checked out from the library
- Current issues may not be checked out.