Are you a Morris County resident, or part of a county non-profit, and need to hold a meeting? Apply to use one of the Morris County Library’s meeting rooms!
Rooms are free for Morris County non-profit groups to use. You can’t charge admission to your meetings held at the library.
Public Meeting Rooms, First Floor
There are two meeting rooms on the first floor:
- Public Meeting Room: 80 person capacity. Includes LCD projector and retractable screen, wireless access and data ports.
- Conference Room: 22 person capacity. Includes retractable screen, wireless access and data ports.
Group Study Rooms, Second Floor
- Study rooms may be reserved up to one month in advance.
- Rooms must be reserved for 2 or more people. We cannot accept reservations for one person.
- Capacity: 6-14 people.
- Wireless access available.
- Two rooms (209 and 211) have data ports.
In keeping with the necessary COVID-19 precautions to minimize the spread of the Delta variant, our conference room has a capacity of no more than twenty people. Our Public Meeting Room holds a capacity of 80 people.