Digital Library - E-Books & More
Access your favorite library items online!
E-Books and Audiobooks
You asked, we listened! We are moving from cloudLibrary to Libby. Here's what you need to know:
LIBBY by Overdrive
Access thousands of e-books and audiobooks via your computer or mobile device!
Libby also has 2000+ magazines including popular titles like The New Yorker, The Economist, New Scientist, Cook’s Illustrated, and almost 200 magazines in world languages including Chinese (80+), Japanese (50+), Korean, Russian, Spanish and more.
Compatible Devices Include
- Computers/laptops: Windows, Mac, Chromebook (use the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Edge)
- Phones & Tablets: iOS 10+, Android 5.0+,
- E-Readers: Kindle, Nook, Kobo, more
Get Started with LIBBY
- For all devices: Follow the prompts to enter your library barcode number and library account PIN. Your library will then display as "Main Library Alliance > your library name”
- Mobile app: iOS & Android: Find Libby, by Overdrive in your App store (iOS) or in Google Play (Android). View the list of Libby mobile apps.
- Desktop/laptop computer/Fire tablet: In your web browser, visit the Libby website.
On your mobile device or computer: To see all Help topics, click the Libby logo , then select Get Some Help > Help Site.
In your browser, you can also visit Libby Help.
To learn more about Libby, visit the Libby website. Please contact your home library for assistance.
Get started with PressReader!
With your library card, read newspapers from the US and worldwide on your mobile device or in your browser. USA newspapers include New York Daily News, USA Today, Philadelphia Inquirer, Boston Globe, La Opinión, The Guardian, China Daily, and many more.
You’ll also find newspapers from over 120 countries in more than 60 languages, such as El País, Die Welt, Le Corriere Della Sera, Hindustan Times, Le Figaro and more.
You can read directly from your browser or from the PressReader app for iOS, Kindle Fire, Microsoft or Android devices. Issues are yours to keep, and there are no limits on downloads.
Once you've downloaded the PressReader app, go to Sign In. Under Libraries & Groups, search for the name of the library. Enter your library ID number and PIN. You may be asked to enter an email address and create a password.
Online Materials for Kids
Use your library ID to log into Tumblebooks – A collection of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eReadAlongs, graphic novels, National Geographic videos, interactive games, and more specifically for children.
Check out our collection of free online databases that you can access at the library or at home! All you need is a library card and an internet connection to access them.